Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Who is he?

Last night I met a man. He was 100 ft tall. He could open doors for me to the enitire universe. His eyes were similar to me, full of life and truth. He could see my future clear as a crystal. His spectrum would reveal a path of life that aligned perfectly as the planets do . His mouth could speak only powerful words of encouragement and beauty. His glowing eloquence would burn in my soul as intense as the elements of the skies in Mars. His arms could stretch a mile long. He could retrieve anything I imagine. He would stand on the tips of his toes and pull me out wisdom of the Sun. His chest would be made up of tiny particles of love, strength, and integrity. He could guard my heart with the dust of his bones. They would protect me from any meteor shower of deceit and heartache. He would only reveal those who possess unconditional love and honesty from an atmosphere of only my best interest. He was a REAL man. I remember him like his flame burned within my soul. Like every time I smiled you could see the universe glow. My dreams tell me he lies within me. Despite my humility he sees me through. Makes promises he can keep, and tell stories of truth. He hugs me when I'm blue, and soothes me when times due. He's my omega and my queen. He lives in me. The change of my sadness. He's king of my gladness. You all would call him him happiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hate reading, but your blogs are so deep and genuine its actually stimulatin to read them.
Thanks

Don said...

and in his very hands he held the key to life.

happiness, thus, becomes the key.

J-Bigg said...

This is by far one of the dopest things I've EVER read. The creativity is INSANE!!! Good stuff! Can't wait to read more!

aimsmcd05 said...

"His glowing eloquence would burn in my soul as intense as the elements of the skies in Mars." I had to read this line aloud...like three times. Brialliant. Alliteration (sp?) at its finest!